Saturday, November 29, 2008

October 2-6th: NYC with the Ya-Yas!!

It's been two years since the last Ya-Yas and Ya-Yits (Ya-Yas in Training) adventure, so I jetted across the country to meet up with them. It was a smaller crew, Carol (aka. Buffalo Woman), Chris, Lisa and me, but that didn't stop the fun!

Lisa and I got there a day before the rest, so we walked the city a bit and then enjoyed a night on the town. We had a fabulous dinner at 21, followed by Wicked on Broadway. I enjoyed it much more than I expected, and it was a lot of fun. We did lots of walking, shopping and of course, eating! I got my two favorite Manhattan things: pizza (of course, the way it's supposed to be made!) and a macaron, to enable me to reminisce of my Parisian adventure a few years ago. Breakfast at our favorite diner around the corner then back off to the airport. Just a long weekend but it was a great time!

No comments: