The rest of my trip pictures, for anyone interested!
Chesky Krumlov: http://goo.gl/zNrin3
- Prague Castle
- Jewish Museum
- Prague Square and old market
- Petrin Hill had some nice views and was a healthy walk :)
- Charles bridge and the area
- Maximilian Hotel was an amazing boutique hotel in the center of the old town. Great staff, nice room and though not really inexpensive, was a great value.
- Worth seeing! Walk around this cute little town
- CK Castle
- Hotel Konvice was in the center of the old town. Basic but very comfortable. The restaurant staff and food were excellent!
- Belvedere Museum (and grounds)
- Hotel Beethoven was wonderful! Great part of town, and a block from the market (which is also worth seeing)
- The Royal Palace was excellent, and the Sissi exhibit was incredibly done, as well as touring the royal rooms
- Pastries and Gruner Veltliner (wine). Yum.
- We loved the Casati hotel. the rooms are fun and huge by European standards, staff amazing and great, safe part of town easily walkable to the sites
- Buda Castle and the area
- Szechenyi Bath House
- Heroes Square
- Chain Bridge
- Gellert Hill